Below are this site’s statistics following the first year of regular publication. Past stats can be found for January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, and November.
Most Visited Posts
- A Quick Recap Of 2012
- How To Auto-Post On Facebook (Updated)
- Nike+ FuelBand Review
- Blogging With Second Crack
Most Visited Linked Posts
- Six Good Habits Learned From Being Bullied
- Twenty Children
- Zeitgeist 2012: Google
- Snow Fall: The Avalanche At Tunnel Creek
- The Basement
- 1,717 page views (25,854 for 2012)
- 905 unique visitors (15,085 for 2012)
- 70% visits were from U.S., including all 50 States + D.C.
- Top international traffic included Germany (7%), United Kingdom (6%), and Canada (5%).
- Macintosh (49%, up from 45%)
- Windows (46%, down from 47%)
- Linux (5%, down from 8%)
- Chrome (37%, down from 43%)
- Safari and WebKit (29%, up from 22%)
- Firefox (19%, down from 23%)
- Internet Explorer (8%, up from 6%)
- Mobile Safari (5%, up from 4%)
- Other (2%)
With the first year completed, I will likely stop posting monthly updates on statistics.
For more of the more popular posts from 2012, see here.