I wanted to share this site’s statistics for February 2012, just as I did for January. Visitor information is given for both February and the cumulative totals for 2012. Page views, unique visitors, and international traffic all saw modest increases.
Most Visited Posts
- Blogging With Second Crack
- iPad 3
- The Twelve South HoverBar Review
- How To Auto-Post On Facebook
- Decoding Apple’s iPad 3 Invitation
Most Visited Linked Posts
- Andy Gabrielson Killed
- Oklahoma Hate Science
- To My Old Master
- The Impact Of Bad Bosses
- A Precious Hour
- 1,201 page views (2,332 for 2012)
- 413 unique visitors (612 for 2012)
- 94% visits were from U.S., including 35 States + D.C.
- International traffic included visits from more than 16 countries.
- Macintosh (62%, up from 60%)
- Windows (23%, down from 28%)
- Linux (15%, up from 11%)
- Safari and WebKit (38%, up from 32%)
- Chrome (23%, down from 25%)
- Firefox (19%, down from 20%)
- Internet Explorer (6%, up from 4%)
- Mobile Safari (1%, down from 6%)
- Other (13%)
In March, I plan to implement easier ways to find older content and separately locate linked content and original posts. I also plan to implement a few design tweaks and improve overall usability.
Thanks to everyone who has visited this site. I especially appreciate those who have offered feedback via Facebook, Twitter, and email. The audience continues to prove itself well-informed, thoughtful, and engaging. I look forward to yet another month of sharing. If you have any suggestions or comments, do get in touch.