Most Visited Posts
- Nike+ FuelBand Review
- Sticking With Dropbox
- Blogging With Second Crack
- How To Auto-Post On Facebook
- Apple’s Third Quarter Financial Results
Most Visited Linked Posts
- Not Tailored For The U.S. Audience
- Christopher Nolan: Escape Artist
- Four-Minute Mile
- No … Samsung Doesn’t Copy Apple
- Regrets Of The Dying
- 1,276 page views (19,542 for 2012)
- 733 unique visitors (11,860 for 2012)
- 71% visits were from U.S., including all 50 States + D.C.
- Top international traffic included Germany (8%), United Kingdom (6%), and Canada (5%).
- Macintosh (53%, up from 50%)
- Windows (39%, up from 37%)
- Linux (8%, down from 12%)
- Chrome (32%, up from 26%)
- Safari and WebKit (30%, up from 29%)
- Firefox (23%, down from 27%)
- Internet Explorer (8%, down from 9%)
- Mobile Safari (4%, unchanged)
- Other (3%)
Visits to the site remained steady for the month of July. The number of new readers increased, as did traffic from international visitors. The Mac platform remained steady and Windows usage increased at the expense of Linux. The Chrome browser topped Safari/Webkit in a monthly back-and-forth. while Internet Explorer continued its downward march.
July was busy for me personally, with two conference trips and the release of my company’s first iOS app. Thanks to everyone who made it a successful launch. Once again, I appreciate everyone who visited the site and offered feedback via Facebook, Twitter, and email.